Who We Are
Faiths Together in Lambeth (FTiL) is an independent, borough-wide body, fostering constructive relationships among faith communities and promoting faith and multi-faith involvement in civic life.
The objectives of the FTiL are to:
- Foster knowledge and understanding between faith communities.
- Offer solidarity, ensure inclusion and promote social cohesion.
- Co-ordinate social action across faith groups.
- Work with the council and other public bodies for the benefit of the whole community.
- Function as a resource for faith communities.
Faiths Together in Lambeth is a member organisation of
the Inter Faith Network for the United Kingdom